I had an itch to expand my foundation collection recently. It’s been a while since I’ve had more mid/high-end foundation (I’ve been so satisfied with L’Oreal Infallible), but felt it was time to branch out again. Last year I tried some foundation samples that were nice, just not quite what I was looking for so I put my search on pause.
I’m no stranger to a hormonal breakout, but my skin was on a whole other level this summer. In June, one side of my forehead started breaking out like crazy which hasn’t happened in a really long time, and then my chin took a turn for the worst. It was getting a little ridiculous. Was it my pillowcase? Change of seasons? I’ve tried different topical treatments over the years, but I felt like those were more of a temporary fix. There had to be a better solution.
I was recently tagged twice to do the Mystery Blogger Award a little while ago by my blogger pals Melina at IvefoundWaldo and AlexandraQuinlan, two very dedicated bloggers I am lucky to know- thanks for the tag girls! Since starting my blog last year, getting to know these two and so many others has been one of the coolest parts of being a blogger! They totally get the blogging life and live it to the fullest. I’d also like to mention the creator of the award, Okoto Enigma.
Mystery Blogger Award Tag Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comments” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)